"The Future of the Nature Directives: Where are we going?" Conference
European conference on the Future of the Nature Directives to be held at the European Parliament in Brussels on March 7th, 2017.
The conference will discuss the outcome of the Fitness Check of the EU nature directives and will have a specific focus on reducing the conflicts caused by increasing bird populations, with presentations on goose and cormorant management, and on large carnivore conservation and management in the context of the Fitness Check.
FACE organises this meeting in cooperation with the President of the Hunting Intergroup, MEP Karl-Heinz Florenz and the Vice President of the Hunting Intergroup, MEP Renata Briano, who will chair the conference.
- Nicola NOTARO, Head of Unit of “Nature protection”, European Commission, DG Environment
- Colm FRIEL, Principal Manager Chamber I, European Court of Auditors
- Jacques TROUVILLIEZ, Executive Secretary UNEP/AEWA
- Erica Von ESSEN, Research Scientist Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
- Gian LUCA DALL’OLIO, Vice-President of FACE
- Volker BÖHNING, Vice-President of FACE
Follow up the conference: