Conference on the European Firearms Directive
European conference on the European Firearms Directive to be held by the “Biodiversity, Hunting, Countryside” Intergroup at the European Parliament in Brussels on March 1st, 2016.
The meeting is organized by FACE in cooperation with the President of the Hunting Intergroup, MEP Karl-Heinz Florenz and the Vice President of the Hunting Intergroup, MEP Bendt Bendtsen, who will chair the meeting.
- Tomasz HUSAK, Head of Cabinet of Commissioner Bieńkowska (Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs)
- Torbjörn LARSSON, Vice President, Nordic Hunters’ Alliance
- Jürgen KOHLHEIM, European Shooting Confederation
- Günther SABLATTNIG, Advisor to the Counter-Terrorism Coordinator, Council of theEU
- MEP Vicky FORD, Rapporteur for the Firearms Directive
In order to register for this event, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
FOLLOW UP THE MEETING: